Posted on 29/9/08 by Tim Koschützki
it's been a while since you last saw a blog post from me. I guess Felix's 30 day challenge allowed me to slack a little too much. However, since the challenge is finished now and went nicely (hey Felix) it's time for me to supply some valuable and/or funny content as well. Let's go the funny route for this one ...
As you know Felix and I had been to Raleigh a couple weeks ago in order to do the CakePHP workshop with Nate and Garrett, which went very well. It was only logical that at some point someone would remember my incident with the cake core.. Since Gary (aka NOSLOW) and his gang - the guys who hosted the workshop in their halls - were so kind as to bake a cake that looks like the real CakePHP logo, someone (I think it was me) had the idea to misuse it for my public humiliation.
So far so good... actually not so good for me. :/ However, it was much better than the planned naked-run during the Buenos Aires Cakefest.
The pictures should speak more than a thousand words could:
1. First some (fake) worshiping of Nate and Garrett. Man this is humiliating. :P
2. My girl-friend Cindy showing the cake. She did most of the organization of the workshop. Thanks Cindy.
3. The process of the cake being slammed at my face.
4. Ain't it violence?
5. See Garrett's nasty grin? I bet he loves doing these things. xD
6. As Nate put the cake core back in at that time - he is now cleaning up the mess on the street as well.
7. Hidden surprise: There were small sticks in the cake, that almost hit my left eye, too. :S See how the left tear sac is a little red? :P
Funny, a little violent, but well deserved. :) Have fun with the pictures!
-- Tim Koschuetzki aka DarkAngelBGE
You can skip to the end and add a comment.
This post is too old. We do not allow comments here anymore in order to fight spam. If you have real feedback or questions for the post, please contact us.